First Self-Love + Glow Zen Experience in Zurich!
WHAT THE GLOW CIRCLE IS
The Glow Circle is a 2-hour group meditation and glow workshop in Zurich's top meditation studio, followed by a healthy breakfast and time to connect with positive, high vibing, likeminded ladies! I truly believe that each and every woman has that glow inside of her and it's just about letting it out and shining your light!
WHO THIS IS FOR
This meditation and Glow workshop is for millennial women who
- have a lot going on and want to slow down, so they can get out of a rut and focus better
- want to escape from the busy everyday life to be more present with their family and friends
- want to discover chakra meditation, so they can feel back into their intuition and gut feeling
- want to spend some time with likeminded women, so they can get crazy confident and feel as part of a powerful community
WHAT YOU'RE GETTING
- Kickstart your weekend with a balancing chakra meditation, that leaves you blissful throughout the entire weekend (valued at $30)
- Feel connected with yourself again - after a stressful week at work, where you didn't have that time for yourself (priceless)
- Spend a beautiful morning with likeminded women talking about self-love (priceless)
- Get clarity on how you want to FEEL this summer (priceless)
- Fill your body with a nourishing breakfast (valued at $20)
- A 30 minute guided chakra meditation based on the day's topic and energy
- A glow workshop incl. journaling exercises, chakras, and sharing from the heart
- A yummy healthy breakfast or smoothie
- Tea and water before, during, and after the workshop
Spots are limited to 8 women only.
First come, first serve.
There are no refunds available.
HOW TO JOIN
Click below to book your spot. Once payment went through, your booking is confirmed.
"Martina is a brilliant coach, badass boss-babe, and a beautiful person both inside and out. With a brand all about promoting self love, empowering women to be the best versions of themselves, boosting confidence, and celebrating the life we WANT to lead, what’s not to love about this woman?! My personal definition of Martina is luxury meets zen, with a shit ton of fierceness, luxurious and GLAM AF."
Sarah Marandi-Steeves, Licensed Clinical Social Worker & Mental Health Therapist, New York
"When you eat clean foods, breathe deeply, and implement these practices surrounded by good energy, your body can heal itself. I was reminded of something very important. For me personally, success is no longer defined by a number. Success is waking up every morning excited and grateful. Success is about doing work that aligns with my soul, personal values, and passions. Martina gave me so many insights and ideas how to continue to live a more mindful and healthy life once the retreat was over and advice on how to carry all the magic I learned with me home."
Alexandria Gilléo, Celebrity Makeup Artist & Beauty Coach