lesson 1: WHAT IS WOMEN'S HEALTH?
Understanding the female cycle
The power of being a woman
lesson 2: hormones & cups
Food & hormones
Going #zerowaste with a menstrual cup
lesson 3: MOTHER EARTH & CYCLES
The cycles and circles of nature
Why we are nature
lesson 4: MANIFESTING WHAT YOU WANT
How to manifest your desires
My top manifestation tips to attract anything you want
WHAT IS WOMEN'S HEALTH?
Click on the image or below to download your Module 6 workbook and get some clarity around your female body and your cycle.
THE FEMALE CYCLE & HORMONES
apps to track your period & fertility
BALANCING YOUR HORMONES WITH FOOD
While we often let ourselves go during the time we're on our period, this is actually the time your body needs the most nourishment! This is the time where you need to fill your body with healthy foods, lots of vitamins, fibre, healthy proteins, and nutrients that nourish your body! Try to stay away from sugar, refined carbs, alcohol, GMO foods (I recommend you stay away from these at all times though!), and dairy, as these foods can mess with your hormones. While I recommend staying away from these foods whenever possible, it is especially important to eat clean during the time of your period to give your body the nutrients it needs to stay in balance. Fill your body with real foods, healthy probiotics, unprocessed meals, and lots of fruits and vegetables!
THE MENSTRUAL CUP
Start studying your cycle. How long is it? When does it usually start?
Listen well to what your body needs and act upon it.
If you suffer from PMS and other issues before or during your period, try eating less processed food, less gluten, less dairy, and less sugar and eat more plant based. Sleep more, rest more, do less to do more. Do what feels good for your.
Dive deep into your relationship with your mom or other important women in your life. What stories did you hear when you had your period for the first time?
What cultural backgrounds may influence the way you think about your female cycle as well?
Think about alternative contraceptives that are not hormonal. Do you want to make any changes here?
Consider using a menstrual cup for your period. You prioritize your health, help another girl, and reduce your waste from thousands of tampons and napkins to zero!
THE CYCLES OF MOTHER EARTH
THE CYCLES AND CIRCLES OF MOTHER EARTH
MANIFESTING WHAT YOU WANT
HOW TO MANIFEST YOUR DESIRES
MY TOP 6 MANIFESTATION TIPS
1) DAILY PRACTICE: You NEED a daily practice and regular checkins with yourself to get what you want. It is too easy to get distracted by all our errands and things we need to do that we easily lose track of our desires and prioritize other things over what we really want. If you don't have a daily practice yet, this is the first thing you need to work on.
2) MEDITATION: Meditation is the best way to calm your mind and your nervous system. Meditation brings you in the present moment, which is where life is actually happening. A calm mind has a better overview and better clarity. In a relaxed state of mind, you will be more open to receive ideas, and creativity will flow more easily.
3) SPEAK WITH THE UNIVERSE: The universe is your partner in co-creating your dream life. Ask for what you want and it is given to you. Listen to the guidance in your meditations, as all wisdom is already inside of you.
4) VISUALIZATION: Have a crystal clear picture of what you want your life to look like and what you want to create. See the image of that life with your inner eyes every single day before you go to bed. See yourself in it, feel how you're feeling in that life, see what you're wearing, see who's with you...
5) DREAM JOURNALING: Have a place where you write down all your dreams, you can even have a separate journal just for this. Dreams knock on your door, and if you don't let them in, they move on to someone else. One single idea/dream can be worth millions!
6) ASK FOR THE SIGN: When you need a little bit more guidance, ask the universe for a sign. My sign is the dolphin, so I'd just say "Universe, please show me my sign, so I know I'm on the right path." When I see it, it's a confirmation that I'm doing the right thing!
LET'S HAVE A VIRTUAL CUP OF TEA!
What questions do you have about this module? What came up for you? How are you feeling about everything? What specific situations have you experienced in your life that you'd like to share with me and all the glow girls?
Head over to the FB group and share your biggest WIN from this module with us! I wanna hear what you're working on!
Get your menstrual cup and read the inspirational book "Pussy".
2017-2018 © Martina Fink
All content of this course is property of Martina Fink and cannot be distributed or copied without permission.