Preparation time approx. 15 minutes
Recipe for 4 portions
- 1 hand full of pecans, soaked for at least 4 hrs
- 1 tsp Agar Agar
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 1 cup of blueberries, fresh
- 500ml water
- 3 dates, soaked for about 20 minutes
- Strawberries, fresh, for decoration
- optional: coconut blossom sugar
Mix the soaked nuts (without the water) with a big part of the blueberries, the dates including the water they soaked in, in a blender and add water up to 500ml.
- Blend well and separate the blue liquid from the rest by straining. Put the leftovers to the side.
- Add vanilla and coconut blossom sugar, if desired, to sweeten.
- Add Agar Agar to the liquid while constantly stirring, and heat it up for about 1 minute only, no boiling.
- Fill the liquid in the forms and put them in the fridge for about 2 hrs. They will become firm, and it will be easy to turn the pudding out. Serve with fresh strawberries.
- Mix the rest of the blueberries with the nut-blueberry-date mass and add it as a topping to the puddings. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from Martina Wastl from Pranakitchen www.pranakitchen.wordpress.com