Megan Oliver, aka the Crunchy Vegan Gal, is a Blogger, Creator, Influencer, Lifestyle Guru. Her Blog, Crunchy Vegan, is a go-to vegan lifestyle resource that aims to demonstrate how fulfilling and incredible life can be. It's intended to help others in their journey to live fully and without compromise. Her own journey has been incredibly rewarding and she wants to help others take those steps toward living fully, healthfully, and true to themselves.
Megan promotes brands and services that she truly loves and that feel authentic to her. She loves pizza, pasta, and mac and cheese - of course all vegan - and loves volunteering and standing up for people who don't have a voice.
IN TODAY'S EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT
- what Veganism really is and how it's connected to other areas of life
- the power of plants and the abundance of flavors in plant-based food
- why having less makes you feel like you actually have more #detox
- how you can make a difference in the world with the money you spend
- why you should focus on yourself and not compare yourself with instagrammers
- how dressing comfortably can increase your self-confidence
- why being gentle and living life by example can help you find peace, happiness and love
And so much more!
Eating Animals - Jonathan Safran Foer
Food Rules - Michael Pollan
How Not To Die - Gene Stone / Michael Greger
CONNECT WITH MEGAN
Thank you so much for listening to this episode! I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! If you can think of anyone in your life who could benefit from this episode, please share it with them right now! <3
All material in this episode is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this podcast episode. Instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
The information and opinions expressed here are believed to be accurate, based on the best judgement available to the speakers, and readers and listeners who fail to consult with appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries. In addition, the information and opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of every contributor. The Company acknowledges occasional differences in opinion and welcomes the exchange of different viewpoints.